System Advisory for 24-26 July 2021
To be of better service to you, we will undergo a system upgrade on July 24, 2021 (Saturday) beginning 10 PM. Please check the FAQs below for details on the duration and affected transactions.
We encourage you to schedule your transactions early to avoid any inconvenience.
For concerns please call RCBC Customer Care at 8877-7222.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. When will the system upgrade happen?
The scheduled system upgrade will be on July 24, 2021 (Saturday) beginning 10:00 PM.
2. What banking transactions will be affected and up to when?
The following services will be temporarily unavailable during these dates:
Saturday 24 July, 10PM to Sunday July 25, 8AM:
- - ATM and ATM Go transactions for all RCBC and Bancnet machines
- - Remittance or Telemoney
- - All RCBC MyDebit Card transactions
- - RCBC Online Banking (Retail and Corporate)
Saturday 24 July, 10PM to Monday, July 26, 12NN:
- - Online Retail Banking Services
- > Bills Payment
- > Outward Remittance
- > Fund Transfer via PesoNet
- > Additional Account Opening via RCBC Online
- > Time Deposit Placement
- > Online FX (Buying for Investment Purpose)
1. Can I access RCBC Online Banking during the downtime?
No. You will not be able to log in on both web and mobile app within the system upgrade period on Saturday 24 July beginning 10PM until Sunday 25 July 8AM.
2. Will I be able to do online banking by Sunday, 25 July?
Yes. By 8AM on July 25, most online banking services will be available except for the following online retail banking services:
- - Bills Payment
- - Outward Remittance
- - Fund Transfer via PesoNet
- - Account Opening via RCBC Online
- - Time Deposit Placement
- - Online FX (Buying for Investment Purpose)
If you need to do these transactions, please schedule it in advance to avoid any inconvenience.
3. What will happen to my scheduled payments and fund transfers online during the system upgrade period?
For RCBC Corporate Banking, payments or fund transfers scheduled on July 24 & 25 will be put on hold for processing the following banking day. If you prefer to make other arrangements, please make sure to cancel your transaction in RCBC Corporate Banking Online before July 24 to avoid duplication.
For RCBC Retail Banking, payments or fund transfers will be processed as scheduled.
4. What if I need to do a fund transfer to other banks on July 25 or July 26?
You may still do your fund transfers through RCBC Online Banking in web and mobile but only using the Instapay service. PesoNet transfer channel will be available by 12NN of July 26.
5. Can I transfer funds to other RCBC or Diskartech accounts on July 25 or July 26?
Yes, you may already transfer to other RCBC or Diskartech accounts as early as 8AM of July 25.
6. When will all online banking services be available?
All online banking services will be available by 12:00 noon of July 26, 2021 (Monday).
1. I have an ATM Card issued by a different bank (non-RCBC), can I transact in RCBC ATMs during the system upgrade?
Yes. ATM cards issued by other banks (non-RCBC) may still be used in RCBC ATMs during the system upgrade period.
2. I have an RCBC ATM card. Since RCBC is down, can I withdraw from another bank’s ATM instead?
No. All card transactions regardless of where you transact will not be available during this period.
RCBC ATM Cards
1. What are the affected RCBC cards during the system upgrade period?
The RCBC cards that will be affected during the system upgrade period are:
- - All Debit Card variants (RCBC MyDebit and RCBC MyDebit Mastercard)
You may continue to use your RCBC MyWallet cards for your transactions.
2. Will I be able to use my ATM Card by Sunday, July 25?
Yes, you will be able to use your RCBC ATM cards by 8:00AM of July 25 (Sunday).
3. What card transactions can I make during the system upgrade period?
All types of ATM, online and over-the-counter (POS) transactions will be unavailable on July 24 beginning 10:00PM until July 25 at 8:00AM. We strongly advise you to schedule your transactions prior to the system upgrade period.