Home > Trust > Rizal Unit Investment Trust Fund
Rizal Unit Investment Trust Funds
RCBC Trust and Investments recognizes the distinct needs and preferences of each client when it comes to investments. We offer a wide array of the Rizal Unit Investment Trust Funds ("Rizal UITFs") with varying investment portfolios suited to different types of investors. The Funds are especially ideal for investors who do not have the time or the expertise:
- to actively manage and constantly monitor their investments
- to take advantage of opportunities in the financial markets to generate the best returns possible within acceptable risk levels.
Our certified UITF marketing personnel will be happy to assist you in determining which among the Rizal UITFs is suitable to your investment objectives, investment knowledge/experience, risk preference, liquidity requirements, and investment horizon.
Why invest in the Rizal UITFs?
Rizal UITFs are not deposits or obligations of and are not guaranteed, issued or insured by RCBC or its affiliates or subsidiaries. UITFs are not insured by the Philippine Deposit Insurance Corporation (PDIC). Due to the nature of the investments, yields and potential yields are not and cannot be guaranteed. The securities held by the UITF, including the investments in government securities, are subject to market fluctuations and price volatility, which can cause the NAVPU to move upwards or downwards depending on prevailing market conditions. Any income or loss arising from such market fluctuations and price volatility is for the account of the investor. As such, units of participation of the investor in the UITF, when redeemed, may be worth more or worth less than the initial investment/contributions made. Historical performance, when presented, is purely for reference purposes and is not a guarantee of future results. The Trustee is not and shall not be liable for any losses of the Fund, except those resulting from willful default, bad faith or gross negligence.
- Higher yield potential. Historically, average returns from the Rizal UITFs have performed better and favorably over traditional deposit and investment products. The longer you leave your money invested in the Funds, the greater the opportunity for maximized returns and/or capital growth.
- Access to high-yielding investments. The pooling feature of the Rizal UITFs allows the fund managers to negotiate for higher rates, better prices, and lower transaction costs for the Fund due to the size of its investments. As such, all investors in the Fund are able to avail of higher yields which are normally quoted only to bigger or institutional investors.
- Diversification. Through any of the Rizal UITFs, you get to participate in all the investments of the Fund, thereby spreading out the risks involved over a wider range of investment outlets.
- Affordability. You can enjoy the benefits provided by the Rizal UITFs with a minimum of P25,000 for peso investments or US$1,000 for dollar investments and gain access to potentially higher yielding investments at managed risks.
- Accessibility. You may invest in the Rizal UITFs directly through the Trust and Investments Group or through any of the RCBC business centers strategically located nationwide.
- Convenience. While each of the Rizal UITFs has a prescribed minimum holding period, the Rizal UITFs may be redeemed daily during banking hours up to 11:30 a.m.
For inquiries and more details, please call Trust and Investments Group - Marketing Division at (632) 894-9049, (632) 894-9870, (632) 894,9006 or (632) 878-3315 to 16 or visit any RCBC branch.