is an Internet Banking facility that enables you to access your RCBC Accounts and do banking transactions online 24/7.
|RCBC ACCESSONE FEATURES
RCBC eShop allows clients enrolled in RCBC AccessOne pay online purchases done in the partner-merchantís website.
Read more about RCBC eShop
One of the facilities of RCBC AccessOne that allows checking account holders to download the online bank statements up to three previous months.
Read more about eStatement
View real-time current and available balances.
- Current/Savings Accounts
- Time Deposit Accounts
- All Internal Accounts
- Own Account Transfer - transfer funds between your enrolled accounts
- Other RCBC Accounts - transfer funds from your RCBC enrolled accounts to other RCBC accounts. An enhanced feature allows you the option to choose frequent beneficiary--who you pre-registered in "Add Frequent Beneficiary"--to whom you do regular fund transfers.
- Add Frequent Beneficiary - facilitates pre-enrollment of RCBC account holders as your regular beneficiaries.
- Search Frequent Beneficiary - searches for your requested beneficiary and enables you to update any information. Option to remove a beneficiary from your Frequent Beneficiary list is also available.
- Pending Transfers - displays all pending fund transfers. Option to interrupt/stop the transaction is also available.
- Fund Transfer Status Inquiry - displays the status and details of all fund transfers.
- Registration - register your Bankard credit card by simply entering your card number.
- Credit Card Details - displays your Bankard's outstanding balance and available credit.
- Transaction Inquiry - displays all your card transactions.
Online placement and payout of Time Deposit to your enrolled accounts.
- Placement - facilitates the selection of term, settlement account, and maturity instruction of the Time Deposit to be placed.
- List of TD Placement - displays all the Time Deposits placed in RCBC AccessOne.
Inquire status of RCBC Telemoney Remittance by entering the reference or OR number.
Inter-Bank Fund Transfer (IBFT)
Transfer funds from your RCBC enrolled accounts to other BANCNET member banks. This function is only available for enrolled ATM Accounts.
Maximum amount for Inter Bank Fund Transfer is Php 50,000.00 with Php 27.50 charge.
- Add Beneficiary - facilitates pre-enrollment of accounts from other BANCNET member banks as your regular beneficiaries. Once you signed them up, you no longer need to retype their account numbers the next time you transfer funds to them.
- Beneficiary Search - searches for your requested beneficiary and enables you to update any information. Option to remove a beneficiary is also available.
- Initiate Payments - initiates the transfer of funds from your enrolled RCBC accounts to other BANCNET member banks.
- Completed Payments - displays the status and details of all inter bank fund transfers according to the date requested.
|LIST OF BANCNET MEMBER BANKS IN RCBC ACCESSONE
Asia United Bank
Banco San Juan
Centennial Savings Bank
Citibank Savings Bank
City State Bank
Export & Industry Bank
Manila Bank Merchants Bank
Opportunity Microfinance Bank
Phil. Postal Bank
Quezon Capital Rural Bank
Standard Chartered Bank
Sterling Bank of Asia
Tong Yang Savings Bank
World Partners Banks
Allows you to settle your payment to our available merchants.
- Register Frequent Billers - facilitates pre-enrollment of regular billers. Once you signed them up, you no longer need to retype the reference numbers the next time you pay your bills.
- View Registered Billers - searches for your requested biller and enables you to update any information. Option to remove a biller is also available.
- Frequent Billers - initiates payment to your registered billers.
- One Time Payment - initiates payment to non-registered billers.
- Pending Payment - displays your future dated payments. Option to edit/stop such payments is also available.
- Bills Payment Status Inquiry - displays the status and details of all bills payment made according to the date requested.
Allows you to request checkbooks and managers check.
- New Request - facilitates the request of checkbook and managers check.
- Query Request - displays the status and details of all the requests made.
Send and receive emails to and from RCBC.
Update your personal profile, change your password, and add additional accounts.